Bicycle Access Ramp
Exactly what the name implies: safe, efficient and cost-effective stair access for cyclists and their bikes.
A Stairway for Your Bike.
The Saris Infrastructure Bicycle Access Ramp does exactly what the name implies: provides safe, efficient and cost-effective access for cyclists and their bikes - either up or down a stair system.
- Modular design works with any stair system (rise, run, and length).
- Only one measurement is required to specify the design. No more expensive, time consuming custom runnel design, shop drawings, and on-site fabrication.
- Ramp section designed to work with all types of bikes up to a 5” tire width.
- Anti-rollout feature ramp shape requires only one hand to hold the bike while it rolls.
- Grip tape at the base prevents slipping, bike ramp graphics ensure intuitive use.
- The wheel ramp is made of thick wall aluminum, and the stainless steel mounting feet will not rust.
- Concrete anchors included; other mounting options available.
- Only one measurement (Installation Length) is required to specify the design (see below). No more expensive, time consuming custom runnel design, shop drawings, and on-site fabrication.
Technical Documents & Design Files
Saris representatives can assist with custom layout and spacing to meet your
dimensions and desired bike capacity. Contact Saris representatives today.