The customizable Stack Rack combines industrial design and strength with two-tier spacing for added capacity and maximum density. And, the lift assist mechanism eases any bike lifting required by the user, making it easier to load and unload. Flexibility in bike spacing, rack configuration and the modular design make this product unique to each installation.
- Can be built as a single-sided or double-sided unit.
- Multiple bike spacing options offers flexibility to meet municipal bike parking regulations
- Few moving parts to minimizing maintenance
- 1.25" security locking bar standard at each bike spot
- 104" ceiling clearance (lower ceiling height model can be provided if needed for ceiling height of 96" - 24" bike spacing only).
- Upper trays pull down to 12" from floor to minimize bicycle lift height when loading.
- Hot dipped galvanized finish
- Lift assist mechanism is spring loaded top tray
Number of Bikes
- 16 bike maximum per section.
- Can be designed in single sided sections of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16 bikes.
- Can be designed in double sided sections of 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 or 32 bikes.
- 6″ square upper frame
- 2” square steel lower frame
- 84” aisle way recommended to allow for loading and unloading
Technical Documents & Design Files
Saris representatives can assist with custom layout and spacing to meet your
dimensions and desired bike capacity. Contact Saris representatives today.